Freebies365 Blog

27 November 2012

Back at last!!! and a GSO at GottaPixel!

Good evening, I’m back at last after a bit of a break from my CT work. Thank you to all the wonderful designer, I work with, for allowing me some time out and more importantly, having me back. Just in case you have some money left after all the wonderful DSD and Black Friday sales, here are some of my recent layouts to tempt you. Jen C Designs has some wonderful kit and template bundles in her shops. Check them out at Gotta Pixel, GingerScraps, Personal Store and The Studio – PU

I won Layout of the day at the GottaPixel blog with this page on Monday. Thank you Debbie for choosing my layout!

Using P2012:Winter Collection and December Template Grab Bag by Jen C

 968 SnS-XmasLetter  969 SnS-NewYear2012

Using Smells Like Christmas: Collection by Jen C

963 SnS-Hedgehog

Using P2012:Summer Collection, Scallopy Goodness and Talk Back template packs

961 SnS-ComptonAcres 960 SnS-Weymouth

 

From the Scrap Take Out designers, I have the following goodies to tempt you.

Home Sweet Home by Valarie Ostrom and Color Me Pretty Templates by Dagi’s temp-tations

965 SnS-OurHouse

Home Sweet Home: Elements Home Sweet Home: Papers Home Sweet Home: Solids  Color Me Pretty Templates - Set 3

Fall Festival and STO challenge template by Jen Yurko

964 SnS-Pumpkins

Fall Festival Elements Fall Festival Papers

and last but not least, No Ordinary day and STO Challenge template by Fran B Designs

966 SnS-CarnivalTime

No Ordinary Day {full kit}

Have fun,

No comments: