Freebies365 Blog

27 January 2012

LOTD at DSDI using more of Jen C’s designs…

If it wasn’t for my wonderful fellow CT members at Jen C Designs I would have missed this LOTD too. Thanks girls…! I was chosen as LOTD at Digi Scraps Drive-In, using this page, which gives a brief synopsis of DD’s bedtime habits, up until now. I love journaling and could easily ‘waffle’ on for hours, on a page. However Jen’s Tell Your Story Templates are beautifully composed  which easily help you to break up a story and illustrate it with extra elements, a title and pretty papers. Here is my layout…

819 SnS-SleepyTime

and I used Tell the Story templates and Baby Mine and Once In A Blue Moon, all by Jen C Designs. (Font is Sf Lani).

folder jencdesigns_jantempgb

jencdesigns_babymine_boy folder

You can find Jen’s products in the following stores Personal Store | Funky Playground Designs | Digi Scraps Drive In | The Studio (CU) | The Studio (PU)

Have fun,

No comments: