24 October 2011

Quick page Exchange and Haunted…

Hi there, since SUN closed, I’ve had the awesome pleasure of being offered two new CT positions. One for Ivonne (Craft-tastrophic Designs) at Gingerscraps and the other for Dawn (Simply You, Simply Me Designs) at GDS. I’m so honoured as I love both their designs.

Dawn (Simply You, Simply Me Designs) is hosting this months Quick page exchange at GDS, using her latest kit Haunted, the Haunted Add-On and Haunted Alpha.

 folder folder

sysm_preview_hauntedalpha_MED

You can check out the details at the GDS forums HERE.

Here is my QP, which is yours too if you submit at QP in the challenge.

folder

and a page I scrapped using it.

SnS-SidPumpkin

Here are two more layouts using Haunted and the Haunted Add-On.

755 SnS-PumpkinBeware

756 SnS-PumpkinSale

(Additional Credits – Blended Templates by JenC Designs)

Have fun,

No comments: