Freebies365 Blog

24 October 2011

Quick page Exchange and Haunted…

Hi there, since SUN closed, I’ve had the awesome pleasure of being offered two new CT positions. One for Ivonne (Craft-tastrophic Designs) at Gingerscraps and the other for Dawn (Simply You, Simply Me Designs) at GDS. I’m so honoured as I love both their designs.

Dawn (Simply You, Simply Me Designs) is hosting this months Quick page exchange at GDS, using her latest kit Haunted, the Haunted Add-On and Haunted Alpha.

 folder folder

sysm_preview_hauntedalpha_MED

You can check out the details at the GDS forums HERE.

Here is my QP, which is yours too if you submit at QP in the challenge.

folder

and a page I scrapped using it.

SnS-SidPumpkin

Here are two more layouts using Haunted and the Haunted Add-On.

755 SnS-PumpkinBeware

756 SnS-PumpkinSale

(Additional Credits – Blended Templates by JenC Designs)

Have fun,

No comments: