Freebies365 Blog

15 June 2011

My 15 minutes of fame…published…

I am so honoured…my June desktop was featured in the ScrapBookGraphics Studio Sparks blog post HERE…and just in case you missed it…here it is…

671 SnS-June11Desktop1024

(Credits – Poppy Fields by Meredith Cardall)

Don’t forget it’s a freebie download at SUN and you can find the links on the Sunshine Studio Scraps blog.

 

I was also published in the GingerStreetScrap Magazine in February 2011.  It was chosen for a feature on fasteners ad you can find the webpage here…scroll to the bottom of the page…And here is my layout

Feb_Fasteners_Brown

(Credits - Kit: Angels without Wings by Jennilyn and Shanmomto4 Designs (Funky Playground Designs), Template - December FPD Free Challenge Template by Michelle Baton Designs (Funky Playground Designs))

Have fun,

No comments: