Freebies365 Blog

15 May 2011

New Releases…

Hi Ladies,

I hope you all had a great iNSD. Are you ready for summer yet? I know I am and I have just the kit for you by Valarie. It’s called Strawberries and Cream and it’s on sale in her Guest store at GingerScraps this weekend.  Aren’t the colours mouth watering…

vo_gs_snc vo_snctemp

And some CT Layouts to tempt you by me…

570 SnS-YummyCake 573 SnS-Coffee

Don’t forget to head on over to Valarie’s blog, to pick up Amy’s gorgeous iNSD freebie before it disappears...

I’ve also got to share some gorgeous new designs over at Sunshine Studio Scraps. All new releases are 30% off all weekend. Hot Flash Designs has just released the pretty and feminine My Brown Eyed Girl.

folder

Maria H designs has a new template set which is perfect for journaling layouts and Jen C has the lovely Cluster Funk 2 set for those moments when you need some clustering inspiration :-)

folder folder

And my pages using them…

SnS-May SnS-LoveLush

Have fun,

No comments: