Freebies365 Blog

25 September 2010

Freebie…New kits…Ellie Lash and MGL Scraps at SUN…

What a week of wonderful new release kits, I’ve had to honour of playing with at Sunshine Studio Scraps.  All new releases are 30% off for the whole weekend.

First up I have to share with you Ellie Lash’s latest cutest and fun kit, Just Like You

folder

I fell in love with it the 1st time I saw it and here are my 2 pages.

540 SnS-LastDay

541 SnS-FluffyClouds

(Additional Credits (both pages) – Template Pack 2 by Christy Haig, also at SUN)

Next up is Monica’s, aka MGL Scraps' latest kit or should I say ‘kits’? It’s the same kit but in 3 different colours, so you can choose one or all three.  Here is Sugarplum Love {Teal}.

folder

And my page which Monica was kind enough to feature on her blog and newsletter,      I was so honoured, thanks Monica…

543 SnS-Love

Anne of Fishbowl Designs, also has this sweet little mini kit in the shop, Flower Power and it was perfect for some macro shots I took of the flowering heather on the moors.

folder537 SnS-Heather 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And last but certainly not least, I’ve got a freebie template on the SUN blog for you this weekend.  I’m hosting the Template Challenge this week and you can grab all the details and template HERE.  Here is a preview…

folder

Have fun with it…

No comments: