Freebies365 Blog

20 March 2010

Am I addicted or what…?

I’ve just spent an hour uploading all my CT layouts and doing a bit of enabling before coming here to post my designers beautiful latest creations. The trouble is, that I’ve made 7 pages this week and it would take forever to load this page, so I’ve made the executive decision to share my pages and add the links at the bottom. This is why I think I’m getting addicted, too many goodies to play with :-)

These two pages were made using Valarie Ostrom’s latest kit Cotton Tail Lane, available at SUN and Scrapable. I won LOTD at Scrapable with the first one, thank you girls…!

SnS-Snowdrops

(Additional Credits - Template - Kwik Scraps-White Space1 by Valarie Ostrom)


SnS-EggHunt

(Additional Credits - Template - Feature It! by JennCK Designs at Inspiration Lane and SUN)


These two pages were made using Jen Yurko’s latest kit, Unseen Friends, available exclusively at Inspiration-Lane.

SnS-FoxyFire

(Additional Credits - Template - A Lil Whacky by Jen Yurko)


SnS-Friends

(Additional Credits - Template - Love you Lots by Jen Yurko)

Sherri Tierney has this scrumptious mini called Sweet Shoppe at Inspiration-Lane

SnS-Yummy

(Additional Credits - Template - Feature It! by JennCK Designs at Inspiration Lane and SUN)

I also made a page for the Polka Dot Plum March Template challenge, using Occasionally by Amy and Lauren (Polka Dot Plum Designs)

419 SnS-Contented

(Additional Credits – Template by Ltarbox)

And last but certainly not least, a page using JennCK’s awesome Feature It! templates, at Inspiration Lane and SUN, and Moon Scraps’s Springarama kit.

SnS-LuvApples

Thanks for looking,

I may not be back for a while, so have fun,

No comments: