Freebies365 Blog

23 January 2010

New releases from Valarie Ostrom...

I'm such a bad blogger lately.
Work has kept me busy this month after the Holidays and I'm slowly catching up...

I've got 2 new releases for you from Valarie Ostrom
1st is .... Journal Jumpstarts
Available at Sunshine Studio Scraps.
It includes 34 journal strips ideal to get you started on those journalling layouts.


I used them as an introduction to my 365 book for 2010, by interviewing myself and DD. And here are my pages using them....(Additional Credits - Kit and Template - Life is Good Mega Collection by Valarie Ostrom
and Sweet Digi Scraps).



(Additional Credits - Kit - First Class by Valarie Ostrom)


Ooh and whilst you're busy browsing, don't forget to check out
Valarie's gorgeous kit Children's Favourites
It was released last week at Scrapable and Sunshine Studio Scraps.


And here are my 2 pages.....

(Additional Credits - Kwik Scraps 1 Templates by Valarie Ostrom)


Have fun,

No comments: