Freebies365 Blog

13 December 2009

Inspiration Lane Sales and New releases

I have been so bad at updating my blog lately, so here are some gorgeous kits, I've had the honour to play with as a CT for Inspiration Lane.
We've got lots of funky stuff going on before the holidays and don't forget the great daily download on the Inspiration Lane blog HERE, and some sales...


First up is a gorgeous new kit by Tamara of Pixel Pisces Designs, it's called Project Baby.

I also used her fun template set Clip it No.1.

And my 2 pages....
Next up, is Sherri Tierney who has this gorgeous fun, whimsical Christmas kit in the store at IL called Once Upon A Christmas.It's also available in the shop at Sunshine Studio Scraps HERE.

And my 2 pages...
And the page below won LOTD at IL, thank you sarahbh...


And my last page was an entry for the December Artist Challenge at IL, Inspired by Three Spheres II 1946 Lithograph by MC Esher.


I used For Your Kiddo, by Serene by RW which has the most creative background papers in it, though you wouldn't guess from the preview below.

Available in the IL shop HERE.

Have fun,

No comments: