Freebies365 Blog

29 September 2009

RAK for AngelJet

I'm so honoured to have been Rak'ed by AngelJet my dear scrapping friend.
Look what she made for me as part of the Photo Swap Challenge at Inspiration-Lane.

(Credits -She used Little Nymph by Joelle Designs).

Isn't it gorgeous? You can leave her some well deserved love at Inspiration-Lane HERE or visit her blog HERE for some more inspiration. She is such a talented lady and creates the most magical layouts. Thank you sweetie.

And here is my page in return, using some photos of her beautiful daughters.

(Credits - Kit - SeaSide by Studio Natali
Kit - Anticipation of Summer by MK Designs/ON Designs .
Both available at ScrapBookGraphics)

Have fun,

1 comment:

Angeljet said...

I'm glad you like it, hun! It was so wonderful to use Tamsin's pics! She's such a pretty girl.
And I'm very happy with your RAK! Hugs