Freebies365 Blog

24 September 2009

LOTD at PolkaDotPlum

Woohoo!
I'm so honoured! Suzy Q picked my page as LOTD at Polka Dot Plum.


It was my entry for the weekly PDP template challenge.
Needless to say, it looked nothing like the template when I finished it, but it was great inspiration nonetheless :-).
I used Amy and Lauren's latest kit Sweet Little Claire. It's so cute and HUGE. Available exclusively at Polka Dot Plum, HERE.


And here is my page.

(Additional Credits - Alpha - Cutieful Doodleful Youville!!! Also by Polka Dot Plum Designs)

And don't you feel hungry now, my DD and Nana did a great job.

Here is a 2nd page for the October PolkaDotPlum Template Challenge

(Additional Credits - Alpha - OccasionallyAlso by Polka Dot Plum Designs.
Template by Nikki Epperson at PDP)


Have fun,

No comments: