Freebies365 Blog

18 March 2009

PhotoBoards have arrived!

Valarie Ostrom has some new goodies in her shop at BTST.
I'll first show you some previews of the NEW photoboards, and then my CT page using them.

The first one is called 'London', and Valarie made the preview, using some photos I took of the Houses of Parliment and Big Ben. The second one using Agnieszka's photos, is called 'Wheatfields'.












Third up we have, 'Trail Rider' and last but not least ' Vintage Beauty'.












They are so versatile and you could use them in your 365 projects, mulit-photo layouts or even blog postings. They are all available now at Been There Scrapped That. Click on the links or photos to go direct to each PhotoBoard.

And here is my layout using Trail Rider, Sweet Nothings and Old Leather Alpha. The background pebbles are a photo I took and the paper edges are distressed using Atomic Cupcake's Sanded Away action.

Have fun,

No comments: