Freebies365 Blog

27 February 2009

Sad Day! CLD is closing

A very sad blog post from me today.
It will be the last day that I wear these blinkies.Color Line Design is closing tomorrow for good.

I joined this forum way back in April last year.
It was the first forum I ever joined and the first place I ever bought a digital scrapbooking kit. I was instantly at h
ome and got thoroughly hooked!

I've been so lucky to have been a CT and Challenge host, since last summer.

So this is a little tribute to all the wonderful Designers, fellow Color Babes and Memory Making Motivators.

You ladies are awesome and it has been a real pleasure to get to know you and share some laughs (and sad moments) along the way.
I have to say a huge thank you to Kellie Puddy for making CLD such a great place and offering me my fist CT post.
Thank you to awesome Designers such as Valarie Ostrom, Greedz (Kelly), Chris (Heavenly Scraps) and Ingeborg (Ikscrap) for letting me play with your goodies.
My fellow color babes have inspired me so many countless times with their awesome layouts, friendship and support. A HUGE thank you has to go to Henriette (AngelJet)! She was our CT leader and is such a warm, kind and encouraging lady, and very talented too. What she can't do with extractions, you wouldn't believe!
Not forgetting the Memory Making motivators (KrisAnn & RubyMinoza) for all the lovely encouragement and love you spread around the gallery at CLD. Without you, it just wouldn't have been the happy place we all became to love.
To everyone who shared QP's, RAK's, MAE#s, entered my artist challenge and just generally used CLD as a scrappin 'Hang Out', a huge thank you for all your hard work and time in sharing some creativity,love and fun.
I'm sure we'll keep in touch and watch this space for news of where some of the CLD designers will be tempting us with their goodies in the future.
Have fun everyone and catch you around the place.
Px

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaah hun, I will miss you too at CLD and CLD itself! But I'm sure we will meet again somewhere in digiscrapworld.
And thank you for your sweet words on my behalf, you make me shy.
I really loved seeing and commenting your LO's, the Artist Challenge you were hosting was awesome.
I consider you as a great friend and I do hope one day in future we will meet for real. Hugs from me!