Freebies365 Blog

08 November 2008

Awesome free collab kit at CLD

In all the excitement of Scrap Orchard CT contests, I nearly forgot to tell you about the awesome FREE collab kit at Color Line Design for completing 3 forum challenges in November. Click on the link HERE. Here are some previews of some of the goodies and a page using Valarie Ostrom's part of the kit and Kellie Puddy's Free Template from the November Template Challenge.



















We would love to see you in the forum and I'm hosting the Artist Challenge again this month, which is inviting you to scrap Andy Warhol style. How's that for a challenge. The link to the November Artist challenge is HERE and counts towards one of the 3 needed for the free collab kit.

Hope to see you around the place at CLD and have fun scrappin,

1 comment:

Heavenlyscraps said...

Hi Sweetie
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog about my designs. I'm so glad that you enjoy them :)

Have a beautiful weekend my friend,
Chris