Freebies365 Blog

10 October 2008

I've been given a blog award by Rhuth! Yipee.

Rhuth79 has done me the huge honour of giving me this gorgeous award. She is a very talented new designer over at ASD and a very talented CT member with me, at both Color Line Design and for Valerie Ostrom. Click HERE to check out her gorgeous designs at ASD.
Thank you very much sweetie! I'd now like to nominate a few friends to pass this lovely award to.
JohannaL a very talented QP and Freebie designer and fellow CT.
Valarie Ostrom for letting me play with her wonderful designs
Ruby also a new designer at ASD and very talented fellow CT.
Kellie Puddy for letting me play at CLD as a CT and being a lovely lady.
Greedz (Kelly) 'cos I like her style.
and last but not least,
5peas for being a sweetie and also a new designer at ASD

No comments: