Freebies365 Blog

27 August 2008

I've been tagged and awarded!

Johanna L - 3 girls and a mom sent me this lovely award.

A few days ago Ruby - M.O.M and Kids also tagged me.

Thank you Ladies so much for this, my first!

I am very honoured. Pop along to their wonderful blogs for a visit. Johanna has some gorgeous freebies regularly posted on her site.




Here are 7 random facts about me:

1. I love Hobie Cat catamaran sailing but sadly don't have the time to do it any more.
2. I would love to gain my private pilot's licence and last year my DH treated me to an hour long aerobatics lesson at the local airfield. Boy was that fun, we did barrels rolls over Stonehenge, how awesome is that!
3. I only have 9 toes.
4. My all time favourite foods are asparagus, smoked salmon, mussels, pistachio ice cream and Belgian waffles with crème fraiche.
5. I get bored very easily and always have lots of projects on the go at once.
6. Despite living in the UK for over 28 years, I am still a Belgian Citizen. My family moved to the UK when I was 11 and ended up staying.
7. I never believed people, who said that having a child would alter your perception on life so much. I now know the meaning of unconditional love for another human being and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I now have the ultimate pleasure of passing this award and tag onto 7 wonderful friends I have made in the last few months.

1. 5PeasinaPod - One of the genuinely nicest people I have met in DigiLand.
2. ValarieOstrumDesigns - One very talented designer and of course I would say that as I'm on her CT! LOL.
3. Scrap4myKids - For leaving such wonderful comments on my layouts, great challenges and a talented scrapper to boot.
4. GrannyNKy - A talented and really lovely fellow CT member.
5. Aussie Caz Desings - A talented designer who first led me to CLD through her awesome freebie templates.
6. Kellie Puddy - who is again one of the nicest people in DigiLand, co-owner of CLD and my boss!
7. Pam at DigiTreats - for her ABC kits and sharing so much with her gorgeous freebies! Another genuinely lovely lady!

If I've missed anyone out, I apologise in advance, I doesn't mean I like you any less.
Have fun scrappin'

No comments: