Freebies365 Blog

14 May 2008

Latest template entry


Here is my latest page as part of the CLD May template challenge. Freebie template provided by Tanyia Deskins I found this a hard challenge to get the perspective lined up. In hindsight I would have just moved the photos's or the mat around, especially if needed some journalling space. Good fun though as I finally got to play with Kellie Puddy's beautiful 'A little bird told me kit', available in the CLD shop. Font is Sign Painter House Script.

Just a quick note if you're thinking of buying stuff in the CLD shop and concerned because the prices are in Aus$, there is a button halfway down on the left, you can click on to change the currency and you can then pay using PayPal in your currency. Handy for us UK'ers and thoughtful on their part.

Photo is of the Chalice Spring Gardens in Glastonbury, England. A very inspirational and peaceful place. http://www.chalicewell.org.uk if you fancy a virtual tour. I've spent many a happy time there with friends.

Have fun

No comments: