Freebies365 Blog

25 May 2008

Joined a new forum

I think I've finally realised how addicted to SBing I am. CLD has disappeared of the Internet at the moment. So I thought I would do a quick trawl and came across the Digishoptalk forums. Game for a laugh I thought I would join and bravely posted one of my first practice LO's. Not brilliant technically as I just stuck a photo in and put the elements around it.
Anyway, they seem really nice and informative on all sorts of topics for us newbies, great networking site but I do miss the girls at CLD. Perhaps it's all a bit new and I need to grab a coffee and make some friends! Here is the LO. Freebie Fishing Kit by Kubivet with grateful thanks, her kits are superb. She should be selling them, I love her work. The font is Repress.

A huge thank you to Pam at Digitreats for my personalised kits! You are awesome. Sadly her offer has expired but she still has lots of goodies in her store and the now famous ABC kits. I also purchased the Expecting You kit which is awesome! I would thoroughly recommend it to everyone!

Happy scrapping,

No comments: