Freebies365 Blog

10 May 2008

Challenges

I've just joined a wonderful forum at Color Line Design. They offer regular challenges and I feel that it is a great way for me to learn all the different ways of scrap booking. I've posted my 1st two entries below, one for the May Artist Challenge and the other one for the Trends 'n Techniques Challenge

I have received some truly supportive feedback and encouragement, which is great as I find it a bit daunting to publicly express my naive creative abilities. Thank you Ladies (& Gents, although I haven't met any so far), you are truly inspirational.

May Artist Challenge entry inspired by Anne Geddes's Potting Shed Wallpaper My 1st ever entry ever and it took me ages as a complete newbie. The photos are of my gorgeous daughter when she was only 6 months old. I used Kellie Puddy's gorgeous 'A little Bird Told Me' kit.










May TNT challenge entry Our fun day out at the local theme park. My 1st attempt at text paths c/o freebie by Kellie Puddy. Fonts Milk & Cereal and Milk Girl. Page Template freebie by Moriginals

Have fun and thanks for stopping by,
Sugar ' Spice


No comments: